rebuilt at great prices
Over 25 years experience rebuilding undercarriage wheels
Rebuilding is a reliable, cost-effective alternative to buying new wheels and provides a great way to reduce your operating costs.
- Big savings compared to buying new
- Service exchange available for quick change-over*
- Rebuilt in Australia at our Toowoomba factory
- 2 year, pro-rata warranty on most wheels
Available for John Deere, CASE IH, Challenger, New Holland, Claas and more
We keep a selection of finished wheels in stock to allow for quick change-over, so that you don't have to wait for your rims to be rebuilt.
There is no additional cost for using service exchange rims. We charge a deposit on the rims which is refunded when you send in your exchange rims that we can rebuild.
Limited stock is available so please contact us for availability.
Next generation polyurethane mid-rollers provide better heat-resistance than rubber rollers, resulting in fewer failures, less downtime and lower operating costs.
Rebuilding typically takes 2-3 weeks, depending on current work levels.
John Deere 8RT series Heavy Duty Mid-Rollers
We have designed our own range of heavy duty mid-rollers for the John Deere 8RT series. These rollers have twice the polyurethane depth of standard rollers, resulting in a higher load capacity, longer life and lower failure rate.
- Up to 60% higher load capacity per roller.
- Fully inter-changeable with standard rollers.
- Suits OEM fitment.
- Available for narrow or wide tracks.
- 2 year, pro-rata warranty - 2x longer than standard 8RT rollers.